Time is TBD|
Happy tourists stay home, stay safe!
Free your mind, discover new territories in your own space, expand your horizons
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
For the last year Happy Tourists has encouraged a critical discourse about the impact of mass tourism on cities and our environment, offering creative, alternative experiences to be or not to be a tourist.
Today, in this exceptional crisis situation, where traveling is no longer an option, we want to offer some trip advises to travel at home, some creative ideas to free your mind, discover new territories in your own space, expand your horizons without leaving your home.
- Day 1 :Stand on a chair in your kitchen and imagine you’re at the top of the hill
- Day 2: Write a message on a mirror and send it to the sky
- Day 3:Hide behind a curtain, breathe in, breathe out for 10 mn
- Day 4:Open the window, close your eyes, listen to the sounds of the city and imagine your are in a place you love
- Day 5: Play hide and seek in your flat
- Day 6: day 7: Explore your flat walking on all fours
- Day 8: stand on to of your table and sing
- Day 9: Write a message on a paper plane and send it to the outerspace
- Day 10: Go under the table and imagine you've discovered a secret cave